Enphase Energy Ramps Production Shipments of Enphase Encharge™ Storage System
“We are pleased to deliver the Enphase Encharge storage system to installers, and provide homeowners a world-class, all-in-one smart energy system,” said
The Enphase Encharge 10™ and Encharge 3™ storage systems offer usable and scalable battery storage capacities of 10.1 kWh and 3.4 kWh, respectively. Encharge storage systems include and feature:
- A storage system with a modular architecture to right-size storage for either whole-home backup loads or starting small and growing over time, without additional external inverters
- A simple path to energy independence with Enphase grid-forming microinverters to keep homes powered when the grid goes down and save money when the grid is up
- A grid-agnostic system and fail-safe design with multiple, redundant microinverters in each Encharge storage device and a cooling system with no moving parts for maximum reliability
- Lithium Iron Phosphate (LFP) battery chemistry, which provides a long cycle life and safe operation through excellent thermal stability, backed up by a UL9540A fire safety certification
- Brownout protection with the built-in Enphase Power Start™ technology, which mitigates the initial demand spike from motor-driven appliances such as air conditioners and pumps
- The power of complete insight into solar and storage performance with the Enphase Enlighten™ energy management platform, in addition to being able to go off-grid through the mobile app
- The confidence and convenience of a maintenance-free battery system, remote software upgrades, and a 10-year warranty
- Plug-and-play compatibility with both new and existing Enphase solar systems with IQ 6™ or IQ 7™ microinverters to provide a simple upgrade path for existing Enphase solar customers
“Savvy homeowners almost always ask for Enphase by name, and we are happy to oblige them because Enphase products are very reliable and easy to use,” said
“The Ensemble system is so compelling because it’s an all-in-one solar-plus-storage system from a single company, which means perfect component compatibility, a single point of contact for service and support, and a management platform that controls the entire system,” said
“Enphase solar and storage products provide homeowners system resilience through redundancy and gives us peace of mind from having an outstanding support team to help us deliver the best possible homeowner experience,” said
For more information about Enphase Ensemble energy management technology and the Encharge storage system, please visit https://enphase.com/go/storage-is-here.
Enphase Energy, a global energy technology company, delivers smart, easy-to-use solutions that manage solar generation, storage and communication on one intelligent platform. The Company revolutionized the solar industry with its microinverter technology and produces a fully integrated solar-plus-storage solution. Enphase has shipped more than 27 million microinverters, and over 1.1 million Enphase systems have been deployed in more than 130 countries. For more information, visit www.enphase.com and follow the Company on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Enphase Energy®, the Enphase logo, Encharge, Ensemble, Encharge 10, Encharge 3, Power Start, IQ, IQ 6, IQ 7, Enlighten, and other trademarks or service names are the trademarks of
This press release may contain forward-looking statements, including statements related to the expected capabilities and performance of Enphase Energy’s technology and products including grid-agnostic and off-grid and software-enabled abilities; our product reliability; the simplicity, ease of installation and flexibility of installation and developing scalable architecture using our products; and the capabilities of our partners. These forward-looking statements are based on Enphase’s current expectations and inherently involve significant risks and uncertainties. Actual results and the timing of events could differ materially from those anticipated in such forward-looking statements as a result of certain risks and uncertainties including those risks described in more detail in Enphase’s most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K and other documents on file with the
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at https://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/52692780-e3d7-4520-9cb9-c165e576c653
Source: Enphase Energy, Inc.